Portable Isolation Chamber (Negative Pressure)
IsoArk, portable isolation chamber, is designed for rapid setup of an infectious, biologically isolated area from the environment outside the chamber. The IsoArk is a complete solution for turning any room or area into a biologically contained and isolated area, allowing for the isolation of infected or contaminated people and matter.
- The entire system meets and easily exceeds today’s standards for airborne infectious isolation, including the 2003 CDC guidelines for health care infection control.
- Consists of 3 main parts as follows:
1) Airlock provides an interim-pressured airspace for personnel entering and exiting the chamber. When entering the airlock the filtration system will automatically switch to a high-flush mode to ensure that negative pressure is maintained even when entering or exiting the chamber.
2) Main chamber is constructed from a lightweight aluminium ‘quick connect’ structure supporting the transparent chamber liner that is made from special resistant laminate
3) Filtration system combines a pre filter, a highly efficient HEPA-filter and a UV-radiation source.
- Cables, wires and tubes can be routed through utility sleeves to operate equipment inside the isolated area.
- Control panel on filtration system controls on/off switch, air flow rate, and high flushing mode.
- Dimensions available upon customer needs.
- Dimensions of main chamber for standard models:
Other dimensions are available upon request
- Airlock dimensions (W×L×H): 1.60 x 0.90 x 2.10 m
- Airlock weight: 54 kg
- Airflow rate (3 Stages): 1,000, 1,400, and 2,200 m3/h
- Brand: Beth-El, Israel
Thanes Science Co., Ltd.
Working Hours: 08.00 AM - 05.00 PM
61/34 SOI AMORNPHAN 4 (VIPHAVADEE 42), VIPHAVADEE RANGSIT RD., LAD-YAO, CHATUCHAK, BANGKOK, THAILAND 10900
02 941 0202-3