Formaldehyde Treatment System
Formaldehyde treatment system by Japanese technology is a high efficiency air filtration system for gross anatomy laboratory to control FA concentration at the operation site and to improve the operating environment to meet international standards. This technology is designed to consist of 2 systems, namely “Push and Pull” systems
- Reduce the formaldehyde concentration remaining less than 0.1 ppm.
- Push unit provides supply clean air, filtered laminar airflow.
- Enzymic microbial inhibition filter installed in Push unit for eliminate bacteria and trap dust in the air.
- Pull unit filters the formaldehyde contaminated air that is drained from autopsy table before releasing into the environment outside the room.
- Autopsy table is made of stainless steel, grade 304.
- Push unit
- Dimensions (D×W×H): 720 x 1,330 x 275 mm
- Frame material: Stainless steel
- Filter: Enzymic microbial inhibition filter
- LED lights: 4 units of flat type and 2 units of spotlights
- Enzymic microbial inhibition filter
- Media materials: Enzyme embedded glass fiber
- Characteristics of fiber: Mini-pleat type
- Functional: Eliminate active bacteria propagation, spore growth, and contamination, and inhibit fungus
- Efficiency: 80% at 0.4 µm and 90% at 0.7 µm
- Pull unit
- Components: Exhaust duct connection with exhaust chemical filter unit installed outside the room
- Exhaust filter unit
- Pre filter tray
- Chemical filter for trap formaldehyde vapors before releasing to outside
- Autopsy table
- Dimensions (D×W×H): 720 x 1,920 x 820 mm
- Install a 200 mm diameter clear exhaust duct for ventilation to the formaldehyde treatment system.
- Install core duct under the autopsy table for controlling the air volume that will be sucked out into exhaust filter unit
- Install pipe for drain the liquid
- Options: Drainage tank
- Technology from Japan
Thanes Science Co., Ltd.
Working Hours: 08.00 AM - 05.00 PM
61/34 SOI AMORNPHAN 4 (VIPHAVADEE 42), VIPHAVADEE RANGSIT RD., LAD-YAO, CHATUCHAK, BANGKOK, THAILAND 10900
02 941 0202-3